View Single Post
Old 21-01-2013

whats your suggestion then Shaun? Foams being banned or just go with it and run them? Either way for us it does not matter. I know Lee run them for the first time on friday and I had a go of his car and personally I think the car is quicker but more controllable. Also it would save us money on mini pins as we only get two weeks out of them.
But looking at it from a club perspective and talking from experience of racing at a club that only ever run foams on buggies it will eventually ruin the racing for anyone that does not want to run foams as like Ed said it will make mini pins grip very unpredictable this I have seen first hand and when new people turn up to race they will undoubtable struggle.
As regards the 2wd and 4wd debate like I said in previous posts the club has already tried it and did not seem to work but I am sure the commitee will no doubt bring it up again at the AGM.
Maybe it will be worth everyone running a 2wd to put a tick on the heat list so the club can see just how many are actually running in an evening.
I know I would rather run 2wd at ribble but I prefer Vaughn running 4wd as it gives him more control at the moment