View Single Post
Old 19-12-2011

Yeah totally agree with all the above and say, "what a great meeting.."

Can I also agree with Jordan's comments ref. 'practice'.. top drivers (20%) having a good 25 mins and then a DD of everybody else, including Short Course, top driver's 2wd and the rest of us, un-skilled members as well as a lot of people who just didn't go out.. a number of committee members didn't run. I'm not sure if that worked, maybe just leave it as it is, turn up early and practice or we'll get people getting their friends to book in for them and then turning up at 09:45 to qualify/race...

However;

The day was really good.. Thanks to all involved especially the guys who set the track up and put it away.. it was awesome!!

Drive of the day was obviously me in both 2wd and 4wd lol... haha (any arguements, see me Wednesday!!!)

No, but seriously.. it has to be Gordon with the, "there is no grip, anywhere!!" to the, "It just doesn't drive without a wing!!" lol

I would just like to say; Well Done to EVERYBODY.. what a great day.. all the juniors (George & Jake), all the children (sorry, that's the likes of Will, Tom and Ollie) and all the old regulars.. (Seniors).. Great racing by everybody... but also the 'taken for granted, household furniture' (Alan for his true and real life commentary, quite literally hilarious.. Crewie, John, Dave, Ollie, Jeff etc.) Thanks guys...

I had a great day, 4wd (nearly the A.. lol) and especially 2WD.. thank god for the Asian Trading Sponsored Team Driver meaning I didn't qualify 9th,. Stephen, i owe you some fig rolls..

Thanks again guys, really looking forward to a great Christmas meeting..

Scott..