View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009

First of all id like to give a big thanks to Adam for been my pit man for the day . His knowlegde of the car and what needed to be done in terms of set ups to suit my driving style was much appreciated.

As for my first thoughts on the car, i couldnt beleive how responsive and how direct the car felt and how quickly the car changed direction without losing the rear end.

After making changes in set ups throughout the day ther car was getting faster and faster as my round scores proved. I still felt i was driving well within the cars capabilities and know that once ive had some more track time and weve had chance to play around with settings the car will be nothing less than awsome!

Another thing that impressed me was how easy the car is to work on and how much you can change to suit your driving style and track conditions. Think the idea of a geared diff is fantastic, i said to Adam i wanted a little more drive out of corners so he changed to a thicker oil in the rear diff which worked wonders.

Will be doing as much testing as possible this winter in preperation for next year, cant wait!!

Craig