View Single Post
Old 23-12-2006

Thanks All

So reading all of the above i presume i need to put a Mod in not go with the 19turn Spec motor ?????

The only reason i was going to go with the 19 is that my mate at my local club runs a 19turn in his Academy (sorry i had to say Academy i appologise) and yes his Buggy is slower than all of us running brushless and mods but it does not unsettle the buggy as much & he still beats loads of us running bigger motors , and i felt this could be a good thing as i don't want to break her on her maiden run LOL

Our Track is quite small but has big jumps which is where my club nick name came from Trev Big Air Bailey ,,,, With the Novak 5.5 in my XX4 i can get realy big air the commentry team love it gives them somthing to talk about ............

There are some photos on our club website showing the buggy track it has progressed from the online photos but it will give you some idea of our track size jumps ect in Offroad track building and Offroad meeting in the Gallery i think

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/barry.h/

Above is the link to our club website we are only just starting out with the Buggys and are making a great track , we have a very nice Tarmac track for Electric 1/10th Touring Cars