Thread: Lazer zxr
View Single Post
Old 15-08-2015
Spends too long on oOple ...

Cheers mate, its gone to a good home, just done a three quarters rebuild and now saving for a new chassis to make it into a shelfer, however car is in excellent shape. Unsure yet if I want to replicate Ellis euro winner with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocking Donkey View Post
I am moving abroad which means I'm going to have to sell most of my car collection, including my Lazer ZX-RR. I thought I would check first here to see if anyone was interested before putting it on the For Sale section as I want it to go to a good home.

It was my runner from the mid 90's and is in 'as run' condition. It was always my plan to make it a shelf queen, but unfortunately this hasn't happened.

The car is complete except for battery straps, and it has some surface rust on the steel parts and it comes complete with original ZX-R manual and ZX-RR supplement. The original owner did a poor job on the battery strap mountings, so for a shelf queen the main chassis would need attention.

I have attached some images of the car, excuse the duvet cover!

If anyone is interested or would like more info then PM me or email me on ben.yager@hotmail.com .

Cheers,

Ben
Answer UK team driver
Designer of the Lazer ZX/ZXR carbon fibre tub chassis
Designer of the Lazer ZXRS