View Single Post
Old 19-09-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashlandchris View Post
Presumably the red/black is your standard +/- and plugs into the transmitter. You can't cut this off as it corresponds with transmitter? You will need to connect to red/black on charger - either get a female connector to match the connector already fitted or cut the red /black (don't snip both leads together as you will short the battery) and insert a deans connector. Female on battery side and male on connector side. That way you could use male deans on your charger and connect that way. Leave the White connector plugged into Tx and just unplug at deans.

The plug with 4 leads is your balance lead and will go into the 3cell port of a balance board?

That said, I am not an expert and have not used a 3cell Tx battery. Mine is 2 cell and works as above, but my red/black goes into a servo type connector. I presume there isn't much difference
My one has the futaba like plug going into the transmitter, You can just about see the extra red and black leads on the bottom left of the pic. this then goes into the 3 pin plug on the handset. This plug is for charging only i think.