View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012
oOple Journalist

Thumbs up Hot Trax revolution!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzler View Post
As you say Andy, always someone on your pace... Sometimes a little faster..

For instance, you were all over the back end of my car - literally! Has anybody seen a rear shock (an obliterated one that is).. All good fun!

Without doubt I'm enjoying the micro the last couple of weeks, but maybe we'll have some monster truck type action if I bring the short course lol.

Next week will be toys for real men! Either 2 or 4wd 1/10th.. The micro is going well, but I want to make sure all is well 1/10th wise for UrbanX..

Club wise, running well, but always room for improvements, suggestions welcome. Some will just happen naturally as we settle in to our new venue.

Great night guys, looking forward to next week.. The future is Telford Hot Trax... Racing for everyone, all classes and all abilities.. Bring it on..
+1 Dazzler...things are getting better every meeting...just as a quick note, I'm sure I found your broken shock in my hair this morning!!

The pace was really fast last night and as Daz has mentioned, it was brilliant to see all classes mixing it up...thats the true charm of Hot Trax guys..everybody together racing like there is no tomorrow!! Top class

Check out my trader feedback here - http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65776

Last edited by styleone; 12-01-2012 at 12:20 PM.