View Single Post
Old 18-06-2012

i was using stagger ribs on front,and also tried mini spike and ribs but i am limited on what tyres i have for the rear,i though of trying mini spikes or d boots multibyte

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by neallewis View Post
Did you race sunday? I did, and it was super slippy on the dirty astro. Improved as the track dried and the racing line came up, but mega slippy off the racing line. Also on the grass, the grip changed as the grass areas dried and cut up.

Schumacher greens mini spikes worked in practice, then I moved to balistic buggy green mini spikes which were better. later on, Schuy Yellows were ok at first, then went awful for me, so I tried a pair of borrowed balistic buggy pinks, which worked really well for last round and final.
The track was still wet after all the rain, we need some super hot sun to dry it out.

Mini pins aren't the tyres to be using on the rear. Yellow mini spikes are the baseline tyre on a dry track. What tyres are you running on your front end? Sounds like you had too much front grip, and no rear. I normally run with schuy yellow stager ribs on my B4.1. I've used cut staggers, but tend to get too much front end, and prefer the stagger ribs.

I don't run a dex210, but plenty of others do on club days. They will have a better idea of what works...

My Feedback : [URL]http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86486[/URL]