Thread: End of Mardave
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulnuneaton View Post
Lol the new shooy car is th same price as a v12 mardave.
you have not seen the new chassis only the stock car one.
again as for bum holes you seem very good talking out of yours . Thats why mardave is on the verge of death when you see the true Shooy circuit car you will see the great effort that is put into it makes Mardave look like something knocked up in a garden shed

how am i speaking out of my bum hole i dont see crap been thrown all over the place like in your posts.you make it out like you know everyone who races mardaves and they all want a new car when infact you know about what say 20people n half of those probably arnt that arsed!

why woud it be the death of mardave its down to driver choice all these guys who have run mardaves for years know how to set them up what would they benefit changing cars?a change then revert back to their old cars? maybe maybe not we wont know till it happens but how many clubs will run them? new drivers its 50/50 depends on they guys in the modelshop and who they talk to so they can decide on what to buy.

its all ifs and buts at the minute till the car is on the shelf with spares readily available for it.