View Single Post
Old 22-04-2010
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul01ews View Post
REGIONALS ?

Need to ellect a regional rep first.

Another point worth making is that I would guess the majority of people interested in a regional series have already commited themselves to another region, for example me, simon and carl are all doing Mid East, and others are doing South East and Mid South. Just something to keep in mind as you can't score points in more than one regional series.

Personally I think the region (not regional rep) would be better off trying to do an interclub series with MERCC, Norfolk Buggy Club and Coastal (if they have an off road scene) and contact Adam Bowyer-Lowe at Model Hobby to. Can't see the point in travelling to clubs that don't have any off road drivers, but interclub between clubs that have an active off road scene would probably work quite well in the area.

Also got to try and fit it in around club calendars which will have already been set.

Then look seriously into organising things for next year, get a feel for who will turn up and not who's "interested" and take things from there.

Norfolk Buggy Club- Norfolk's 1/10th and 1/8th Premier Off Road Model Car Club in association with BRCA East of England 1/10 Off Road Regional Racing

JemmettFox- Accountants and Business Advisors

Click any of the above to head to the website!