View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by woOdy View Post
I dont know, but I think this is going to be the last meeting? I have to really think about it but as other clubs just decide to put meetings on our dates that we have been organised for months. As this is our first year in indoors I dont want to take away drivers from other clubs. I would love to hold a meeting for you all every week a sI love seeing you all having fun! The next meeting is I think the Batley super cup and then the next is End of year finals. There are also alot of other meetings around the weekends so that why we chose them dates.
Please let me know your thoughts?
I had already thought of changing the march date to the 8th of march in this instance... simply so it doesnt clash with the Supercup? Then round 6 was rescheduled to the 12th April..?? Most people have been happy with that..

With all the good feed back we've been getting about this venue/meet its ridiculous to suggest there will be no more...

Worksop for example is a ritual... people will do that meeting and wait for the dates to be published, then plan there calender around that, this is why we made our dates NOT clash with Worksop... As i said with the comments people have made, Bury could become another ritual... in which case other clubs will plan around our dates... at the end of the day its up to the racer where they race... but i think Bury Indoors has a good future.. If other clubs choose to hold a meet on an already long published date thats up to them.. nowt we can do about it... This is why i have published dates for the 2009/2010 calender just so other clubs can see and hopefully make meets for another weekend?

Cheers

Nick