Thread: Set ups!
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyb4 View Post
Mine was about 17ish might put it back to something around that it did feel better than with the other weight. I added about 70 grams which took it to just over 1800 i then dumped it down to 1500 and both where crap.

A

Hi Ash, I have had similar difficulties with my lipo set up and have yet to find a set up that feels 'right'. At Kiddy it was understeer one minute then hooking up the next (my excuse for you beating me in the final!). I have not tried weighting up to the levels that Ian and Danny have as was hoping i could find a balance without adding a load of ballast. I tweaked a few things at Kiddy after a chat with Danny which helped matters but was still not right. I have found running the front shocks a bit flatter works well as Danny suggested to smooth things out if it's hooking up but can suffer a bit with understeer in places. I'm going to have another play before Sunday and see how it goes this time. The problem is finding a set up that suits your driving style as much as the car itself IMO.

Chris Robinson