Thread: new amb system
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013
Spends too long on oOple ...

Send a message via MSN to mark christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby View Post
How come clubs have the decoder, and MRT is acting like they can't get one?
That doesn't make sense.

No, it's not an "instant fix" - but we're not talking inventing the laptop computer or building a rocket to go to the moon either.
What is a bold claim is saying "they area working on a fix currently," if you don't work for MRT and aren't the one working on the fix.

Nobody said anything about "MyMaps worrying about it" - what I'm saying is that MRT should be worrying about it and jumping through hoops to service their customers, that spent their money on MRT's product. And not having something on their website, or even emailing previous customers, is a travesty.

But, frankly, I don't care if somebody has a MyLaps or a MRT transponder - something seems wrong if they bought either model in the last year and find out it's useless and they have to pay to trade-up to a new model. Nobody's coming to defense of the people with relatively new transponders that are being told, "you have to pay to upgrade." Imagine the stink that would be raised if your ESC's software stopped working, and the manufacturer told you that you had to send it in to be traded in and you had to pay for the privilege of being able to run your car let alone race your car.

I actually spoke to MRT.....
You last paragraph makes no sense those with recent my laps don't need to upgrade?..