Thread: Awesome track!
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2014

Default Thanks 👍

Thank you Mark for the positive feedback.
The track truly is a quality track, a point shared by all comers today. We will certainly be aiming to return Bury to the national scene and it's always good to here national standard drivers praising the clubs progress.

In response to your points.

1. The rostrum has not yet been updated, as the track was voted by most of our members as needing our main focus, which the results show how much effort has been put in.
The floor is a pain and will be looked at, but in the meantime, I concur that I should have reinforced the simple rule of drivers staying still until the conclusion of the race, to limit the disruption to others. We shall certainly ensure this is enforced in future meetings.

2. The computer does select the driver numbers to try and keep them even, but again given the size of the track you are quite right I saying 10 cars would improve marshalling and actually possibly allow us to add another round too!
I will speak to Neil/Simon and the other race controllers re this.

3. The race calendar was set at mostly fortnightly meetings largely due to covering race controller. As with today's meeting, we can add extra meetings, when enough demand/interest is shown and we can confirm a race controller. We will be continuing to do this as the season progresses.

As Gavin has posted on another thread we are still learning how best to use the track, which will mean we only go from strength to strength going forward.

Hope to see you and many more 1/10 drivers looking to test themselves on an excellent north west track soon.

Darren

Bury Metro Member http://www.bmrcc.co.uk/

Team Associated B6.1
Absima Team Driver
Still have my old Team Associated C4.1, Team C Evo and Yokomo Bmax4 just in case my lads take up the sport someday.