Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010
Gypsy Member

Default bits

si is pretty spot on. only started racing in summer but been learning fast as i can. ( thanks every one) losi system was ok but do have little niggles until set up right. however the exceed seems a little less fancy and not as user friendly but seems a better system to me. ( faster ,smoother, less messing once set up) i have been running track power 6000 saddles for 6 months. they take an absolute hammering big power and discharge fast charging and reliable. but pricey. my bmax that i got second hand just gets better race by race and tyson does nice screw packs for em. i been breaking shock towers and wishbones occasionally but deserved it with some massive crashes that would have wrecked any other car completly. love it. i use acoms 2.4 g radio seems popular and seems good to me no problems so far.
if you fancy trucks ,the stinger bl comes with 2.4g radio, unsensored brushless system ( pretty fast wi new pinion ) and the car itself for £140 from ross mod. and while it is not the most advanced car it is made from unbreakable rubber with good gear box and drive system and it has not broken yet in four months of racing. and i have found some associated parts fit it to . just got a b4 to which seems nice. hope this is useful. see ya on the track................