View Single Post
Old 16-02-2013

Default 15th fridays FUN night

Enjoyed running all my different buggys last night. The track was good tight and technical nice one AndyLay out of the pitting and race control worked really well.
Just one thing that I noticed and I don't know if it was just the fact I was racing buggys that I was paying a bit more attention to the racing but considering it suppose to be a FUN night there seemed to be alot of kicking off and shouting on the rostrum a bit unnecessary in my opinion especially when there is a lot off children around ..Not a good example to set for them!
Also noticed some really really bad driving by some of the top heats drivers you know who you are! I know the track was a new layout and was very tight to overtake but you should sit behind someone till you can overtake cleanly not just drive through them. I personally lost a couple of seconds a lap sitting behind slower cars in the final but at least I can say I overtook cleanly and did it in styleSo come on lads Friday nights are for a bit of fun lets not make a bad atmosphere