View Single Post
Old 19-02-2010
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungChazz View Post
Go to bed, Darren, it's midnight, and you'll have orders to process in the AM.

For the guy who's upset about buying a Conversion Kit a few days ago, two things: First, that's always going to happen, like those who bought B3s the day before the B4 came out. But most important, your new X - 6 Squared Conversion Kit builds the same car, and if you already had a B4 you saved a lot of money. We continue to sell the K 019 conversion Kit -- D.M.S. just took anopther box of them -- and we expect to continue selling them for a long time. Your car is NOT obsolete. Unlike those B3 owners, there are lots of guys still winning with original X - 6s.

Foir those who think this is expensive, you are nuts, uninformed, can't read, or all three. (I can only talk U.S.D. here and we don't have the VAT and import duties)

The K 021 is priced about $50 less than a B4 FT+ Conversion Kit, and that's if you buy the B4 at one of the U.S. discount on-line stores. Buy the B4 anywhere else and the K 021 could save you as much as $100.

Yes, the Kit does not have wheels and tires. How many of you U.K. drivers use the yellow wheels in a Losi kit? And how many use the Holeshots that come with the B4? So you're going to buy wheels & tires anyway -- we saved the cost and didn't charge you for them.

Yes, the Kit comes with AE shocks -- the good FT threaded ones that come in the B4 FT kit. We can buy two part numbers for the AE shocks and have everything in two bags while we have to pay more in total for about 9 part numbers to do it in Losi. And no serious racer I know uses the shock oil that come in a kit -- who knows what type or weight it is?

We are not in the shock business, so Team drivers are free to use whatever shock they want. Some of them use AE already. And, please, you be the one who tells Brian Kinwald to stop using his Kyosho shocks. I don't want that job...

My personal X - 6 Squared, built a year ago, has been upgraded along the way with the 2601 front axles, 5210 top shaft, 5530 slipper plates, 5661 rear axles, then 5800 C-CVDs. I've got 30 degree caster blocks and B44 hubs & bearings. How much is all that worth? You get them all in the K 021 X - 6 Squared Kit. Plus all the Lunsford stuff including the hex-head ball studs. And the J concepts ball cups.

At $349 the K 021 saves you almost $150 over buying a new B4 + Conversion Kit + the various upgrades noted above. I won't listen for a moment to those saying it is expensive -- anyone who carefully considers what you get will immediately realize the X - 6 Squared Kit is one heck of a bargain!

Rant over.
Wow, never mind me going to bed, you should go and bag up some X6 Sq EC bits in bags ready for the release instead of being on here and letting your blood boil at some of the comments etc, LOL

Amongst the posts were some sensible questions, queries and ideas, these needed answering, which i have done. Pre-orders look good already (even this early) looks like you, Paul and Cecilia will be very busy in the coming few weeks.....

By the way Chazz, this new kit of ours is really expensive you know (I just had to)
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636