Thread: GT12 Help..
View Single Post
Old 26-08-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger5 View Post
I guess you race at Maritime? Had an brilliant time there with the endurance event earlier this year, that track is awesome. Pity we couldn't commit to the proposed rerun in August but everyone was on holiday or just couldn't make it. If Maritime do run a second event like this may even try and get two teams from Torch!
Glad you enjoyed the endurance, it was a good event. Sadly i wasnt racing, but did go along later on to spectate.

Maritime is a good venue and a great club shame about the stairs, but worth it when you get there.

Do you know maritime are doing reginals and nationals starting soon for GT12. If your interested check out the maritime facebook page, not sure if its on the web site havent checked, but the info is also on the BRCA site.

I used to race at TORCH many years ago when i lived in pompy. That was before the astro came along, popped many a ball joint and broken wishbone on my procat on the telegraph pole that ran along the main straight coming back through to the mid field.......ahhhh memories was young then, had eyes thumbs and reactions, sadly long since lost.....