Thread: Lazer zxr
View Single Post
Old 18-12-2019
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashtest33 View Post
Hi everyone!!

VERY long time, no speak. Hope you're all well?!
Merry christmas. Don't eat too many mince pies! lol
Been busy with other hobbies & children too young to touch my precious Lazer collection. My son is now banging our Carisma GT14B around the park being chased by the dog which is fun!

This may raise a few chuckles, but I wanted to know if building a NIP parts ZX-S/Evo is now impossible?

What sort of money are ZX-S shelf queens going for these days?

Cheers
Nick
Hi Nick, just psted a reply to your message. Almost impossible mate, yes flat bits you can get from fibrelyte, youll need a hyper clutch, ujs, front knuckles, bearings, wing mount, diffs from a zxr, with one LA11. Youll need the blue steering for the zxr as well, a shell and undertray from Kamtec and a better copy than the original as thicker and stronger. Then its search and be patient on if anything appears on ebay and doubtful youll get all items required. Also if thinking on running dont waste your time, its brittle and will break very quickly, it was a proto and never got beyond development even though it made two worlds A finals and won the Japanese Nationals in front of Masami. its suited for low grip clay tracks, not our environment. Yes i raced mine but i had a lot of spares but was a handful to drive on high grip without making errors and as you know im no beginner on carpet.

Costs, rough in £500 mark, immaculate around £800 to £1200
Answer UK team driver
Designer of the Lazer ZX/ZXR carbon fibre tub chassis
Designer of the Lazer ZXRS