View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020
Spends too long on oOple ...

Send a message via MSN to mark christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by martgifford View Post
Really trying to address something I feel, but dont have any facts on (classic fake news). So people please dispel my myth. I am not a keyboard warrior so please dont do the classic forum thing of just asking another question with another question as its painful....

I really respect this forum as there are a lot of experienced people out there which understand the industry, sport far more then I do.

1) Shops-Are there less RC shops out there. I guess margins are squeezed, I see few sponsors, and in general fewer RC shops out there....

2) Oople activity-I feel less trade activity and less post on Oople, are the members still there of the sport-Oople, is this a wider thing with less participation

3) BRCA members are they up, down. How is the sport growing or shrinking.... I dont see anything on BRCA re members or in the AGM bit of the website

Oople to me is the best place on earth, and I just feel that compared to 5 years ago when there was like 8 cars posted for sale in the evening, loads and loads of posts about a new car, loads of RC shops trying to sell me an upgrade of this or that

Love to know if I am talking crap, and wrong, I do hope I am.....

I worry by asking a very open question, its licence for bullshit facts of my mate said this and that....hopefully those respected forum members out there can moderate the conversation.......
BRCA membership is discussed anually at the agm and recorded in the accounts, last year we had around 7500, and were similar to previous.