View Single Post
Old 30-01-2013

Roger don’t worry ill still race both cars every week, TBH if anything id only run my TC every other week during the summer but still do the stox every week so you’ll still have me there and many others im sure. (just to clarify every week with have both classes running incase that’s been mis-understood by any1)

This as Shane said is only an idea because a few people have said to me and him, it’s to many weeks and they don’t contend in the champs and would like to.(or words to that effect)

Also allows cheaper weeks as baldy said using older tyres (in my case outdoor tyres on my TC to save me buying so many carpet ones)

At the end the day this was only put on hear to see the views of people and I personally thought it made sense it didn’t hinder any1, make it fair on the people that can’t come as often as others and I didn’t really see the downside. It would allow people who currently would like to run 2 classes but don’t due to it being busy have a go at running another class. And the comment bout it would only benefit the people running two classes….. I can’t see its going to make much difference if someone dose 1 class or 2 classes in a night they still same driver and that’s the main part. If things start braking then that’s maybe where it gets hard for people doing two classes.

Can I just ask how is this format going to affect the competitiveness of the racing? Surely it’s going to improve it as there will be no longer times when non champ cars are in your race and cost you time/points.

If everyone don’t like it and just wants less counting rounds then I guess that will be what happens but I cant see how it suites the 10/20% of members it suites all those that cant make enough weeks to norm contend in the champs which is the majority as only about 6/7 people norm get enough rounds to compete.

And im sure this will also be held on the night with a voting box or whatever but on hear comments such as above can also be expressed.