View Single Post
Old 16-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeayen View Post
I run Turnigy lipo's which are fine, never tried their speedo, chances are they make them for someone else anyway and they're just put in a more expensive casing. I appreciate this doesn't answer your question but a lot of it is, you pays your money, you takes your chances....

How much have you spent in total on the 3 you've listed in your first post ? I know several people running Tekin ones, granted they're pricy but similarly they've had no problems with. I know there is a lot of good cheap stuff out there, Turnigy Lipo's as an example but it does seem there are somethings where the old " you get what you pay for " really does ring true.

well the biggest problem on his last run, is water and electrics do not mix

LOL

it was pissing down with rain and he rode it with a 6s lipo in the rain / water.

anyway... if you are going to get another esc, i would maybe recomend a 120 amp wc8 like alex recomended..... they seem to be pretty good in the water / rain... alex aka hotshot has personal experiance with it and he also does nto bull shit people and says what he genuinely thinks so you know when he says something it is the truth.

hope this helps