Thread: Winter Series
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Brewer View Post
It's not being ignorant, look at ur snide remarks in this quote an ur ment to be representing the north east an ur club, people are looking at this now an God knows what they're thinking. It's unfortunate u choose to have this attitude, no other club acts the way u guys do on a public forum an ur asking us to be a part this. I don't speak for everyone but until this attitude changes I can't see this happening just yet
The reason for the attitude is down to the lack response from our committee members requests to discuss dates and none response. This sums up why we have no series. Teeside are well up for it just needed dates sorting, did anyone response to Dexter from Benefield??? No.

Point made, shame really. Everyone would've benefitted and not just financially. I've shared my views on the matter. I'm just incredibly disappointed that there's an us and them attitude which exists. This series would've got rid of that. The whole situation is pathetic!

Another year and we're at the same point as last year. No series and no attempt to get one sorted just sour grapes AGAIN.

Oh well, Teeside, York and Seaham series anyone??

2011 Muchmore GP 4wd Champion

www.rccarshop.co.uk