View Single Post
Old 28-01-2016

hi all,

A big thanks to Matt and comittee for taking this venture on! The pure man hours plus strains on relationships is greatly appreciated and i'm sure will be worth it.

I can commit to Tuesday nights racing modern 2wd buggies and would like to race vintage cars most weeks depending on numbers. Friday would IMO be better to allow for families to go with younsters so it doesn't effect schooling.

Just a suggestion for either Thursday or Friday night whichever is decided, would features and jumps be taken out (not all) to allow for racing purposes?
A vintage car was designed to be ran on low grip conditions with a table top and small jumps in place, i don't know about the trucks but feel with only a few features in would allow for a more racing feel and also to seperate from the modern buggy tracks, a vintage rear motor car struggles to come out of a hairpin then jump where a modern car will do with ease, like i say just a suggestion.

Loving racing again and really looking forward to the new venue and what it brings to this niche hobby

Shaun