View Single Post
Old 19-01-2016

Dan - I could price it at £1k if I wanted to. Anything is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Maybe it isn't worth £495 - I don't know, let's see how it goes.

All this conjecture and comments on the value crack me up. The cost of the components is well over £350, I spent 6 months sourcing the bits. Rusty worn out crap xx kinwalds have fetched over £200 on eBay, so I don't see how it's not worth a fair bit. It strikes me as sour grapes people commenting trying to say it's missing bits or isn't complete - let's see your rebuilt xx kinwald on eBay then for less money? Put up or shut up IMO.

Dan a NIB XX Kinwald is worth a lot of money in my view. Iconic buggy, successful in racing - it's not like you can buy them in plentiful supply. Plenty of collectable items are worth lots of money to a collector - I sold a Porsche GT2 RS dealer brochure for £300 to a collector. That's just for a book, so something which I have bled and sweat over for 6 months and collected parts all over the world at great expense isn't worth £10? Get over it boys. If you can't afford it then don't moan about it.

Like I said - let's find the market price, anyone that wants to start the process - make me an offer on eBay on what you are willing to pay for it. Put up - or shut up.