View Single Post
Old 31-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by losichris View Post
Exactly, plus when you first go and race dont be fooled by all the drivers having mega fast cars. If your in a lower heat and everyone is panning you down the straight, there more than likely going to crash alot at the end of it,and on other parts of the track cause the cars to quick to slow down.
Most of the top lads have been racing 10-20 years and have got their stuff dialled and their thumbs are very responsive. Best advice you will ever get is, slow the car right down until your getting round each lap without a mistake. Then talk to the fast guys and ask them for advice, you'll find they are a very nice bunch!
I'm definitely gonna take it slow to start with, just waiting for some hop up parts and wheels and tyres and then I should be coming to a meet. Which inserts are best too? And can you use minipins for the front indooors?

Also, I have looked high and low on how to install cvds but can find anything? How do you take them out of the transmission? (The ones I have now are plastic telos coping but I've ordered some metal cvds)

Thanks again and I'm not trying to take over your thread haha