View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
Ok, so I'm sure we don't want to turn a thread on our club section into a free for all like some others all too often seen on the forum...

So lets focus on what we can actually do:

I suggest we take the bookings in January before someone else does.

The 28th between Xmas worked great for us last year with a very well attended and enjoyable meeting, again I suggest we book this.

Other than speaking again to the sports centre to see if we can maybe have the other hall, there is little more that we can do in the interim.

I think questioning Dianne's commitment in trying to secure us suitable dates at Whitcliffe is ridiculous, the sports centre has to take responsibility for that one.

I also think Neil''s AGM comment needs to be viewed in a different way. Yes there will be an AGM, where I hope the CLUB members can agree to actually "club" together and share out some of the work needed to drive the club forward and allow it to grow and improve. It goes without saying that if everyone just leaves it all to Dianne, not only is it unfair, but it is also unrealistic to expect the club to continue let alone flourish and grow !!
Well said