Thread: Having it large
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2010

i often let allan no if im running late but that isnt realy an ideal resovle as he would have to spend ages either reading txts or answering calls ,we have the same problem with booking in at kmrc as we the same way as forcc to not put preasure on people ,i think there should be a time set for last booking in so that racing can start at a set time .how about pre booking for the next meeting ,that way jodi could tick off names and take the money as allan could bookin the others?that could save quite a bit of time.also if the track was open for practise between say 6.45-7,15 and then closed that would give 15 mins for those that havnt booked in to do so before 7.30 .another idea would be to book every one staight in on the pc rater than paper then on to the pc that could save 10/15mins (i no that isnt as easy as it sounds),the other point some ome mentiond was the lack of pitting space when i started at forcc the were 3/4 around 2 tabels since then we have put another tabel at the end and went up to any whare between 5 and 7 around the same space last week there was 8 of use and not realy enough room to put your car down maybe if we keep geying these numbers could we use the back of the stage area for extra pitting or ask the hall owner if they can make some space buy moving some of the chairs or other stuff in a few of the corners to a less used part of the hall???? that was only ment to be a quick reply lol
trakpower