View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITTLER555 View Post
Hello, just want to echo the sentiment on this thread, the surface is ace to race on, just enough grip but still allows power slides!

Really pleased with my day, TQ'ing every round up until round 4 where my Tamiya 501x was unfortunetly rear ended and broke before the race even started! I suppose S**t happens but I felt it put me off my stride for the final.

Just could'nt get into the previous rythym in the final and lost ground to the leading three.

The 501X ran really well kitted out with Losi shocks for the first time, even though it did destroy FOUR cooling fans on the speedo

I can't believe a current F1 driver is not employed to drive the Tamiya as it is equal to the rest of the cars currently on the market??

Maybe they will sponsor me...............

But we don't want that!

I think you'll find I TQ'd round 2 by 2 seconds over you Damo!!!

Shame I only completed 2 laps after Round 2 for the rest of the day, but it down to experience!

If we ran FTD I would have had 5 points (a4 and a1) so would have started higher than 8th so it didn't work out for me!!

Towards the end of the day as well I noticed a few corners were 'bashed' and out of place and actually made the track quicker IMO