Thread: GB03 Hotshot
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisty View Post
Ihave a TTG Frog as well.All the TTG stuff comes with a puny 370 motor making them a tad slow in standard trim,one of the Castle creations mini mamba motor(or similar) set ups make them fly,lipo`s also help keep the weight down.
4WD is much more sure footed,same as 1/10.

hey, thanks.

A friend actually just bought one! ...along with a few minor hop-up parts. (Went to a place called "RC Champ" in yaominami, south of Osaka city, and that place is INCREDIBLE! Very cool shop, and has an indoor track upstairs. Lots of nice people and plenty of skilled drivers!)

Well, we're just charging it up right now. He wants to drive it just a bit in stock form, just to get the feel. Then, continue on with the mods afterward in order to see comparison of improvement.

Also, just noticed... he didn't want to drop the heavy coin on the "aeration" dampers yet, so he got the plastic cva kit. But, to our dismay, after arriving home he realized that he needs TWO of these kits even though he only has 3 shocks. All three are the longer dimension.

Anyway, he also picked up a 1400mah battery and charger, the red endbell motor, an aluminum driveshaft, and carbon gb03 damper stay, gold fox wheels and BC soft tires, etc, etc.
We'll see how it goes! Unfortunately I don't have my GB02 with me at the moment to compare head to head.