View Single Post
Old 14-12-2008

Jamus, yes, I do mean the larger wheels. Now you have me wondering about the front mounts on the GB02...
Very nice car there, threw me off for a second... Is that a GT-01 chassis?? with cut up Fox body on? Are those the 3Racing wheels?
Cool stuff. I've never had a GT-01.

sim, yeah... I think I'll have to look into that Castle link. Maybe just pick myself up a new Micro Pro. Then give my 25 to a needy friend. Not sure if I want to stick with 6.8, or go up, or go down, or what... I'm confusing myself the more I think about it, haha!

Yes, the 3Racing shocks are GREAT, especially when taking cost into consideration. I almost think they are a bit better than the Aeration dampers, although quality of construction may be just a hair lower.
I want to pick up another set of the 3Racing dampers, but they are a bit hard to come by these days... short of importing from HK!?

...little side note... Just a few days I ago I was with my friend in a nearby park with a nice hill and jumps on it, driving his hotshot... Well, a couple of baka gakki (stupid kids) came and started chasing the car around to no end! At first we were having fun making them run around and roll down the hill... until they got more friends together to chase it and eventually one of the kids jumped on it, landing with one foot, and they picked it up and started running around yelling "you're out!". My friend was pissed but I couldn't help buy laughing. Surprisingly, the car is still in pretty good shape, with the exception of a broken front body stud! These little cars are tanks. I know if that was my Mini-T it would have probably snapped the entire front end off.