View Single Post
Old 15-12-2008

Hey Jamus, that's brilliant! Thanks for posting the link.
Didn't realize you had a hybrid worked out like that. I like it!
Might have to be a new little future project for me! But I'd have to have one powerful motor to need another 1.25" of wheelbase, wow!
I just wish that mod was reversible and cross-compatible (without intense modification), so I could somehow run that trick looking canti suspension on the GB tub chassis, now that would be cool!
But, the black chassis really is sweet, and so is the chance of being able to fit another cell in there too.
Very cool, getting those brain juices flowing.

Nice thinking with the GB02 wheel adapter too... Have to give one a shot. Probalby pick up some of the delrin ones, easier to form.

And yeah, I don't see any reason why the GB02 suspension wouldn't bolt up to the GT chassis any more difficult than the GB01.... But, no possibility of running those dual trailing arms with the canti... at least not without custom parts.

Oh, has anyone else noticed how the GB03 chassis comes with anti-roll bars installed? I was lightly pondering trying to hook some up to mine... I've also seen another guy do a custom job to his Wild Boar, and it looked pretty trick, but I just wonder if there are any significant gains in performance... ? I see that most of these TamShot (japanese nickname) tuners here are removing them actually.

Yes, and I also just purchased a Mamba Micro-pro, with the Castle Link! Thanks Santa, haha. We'll see if this can cure any of my problems, or see if it's simply user error!?