View Single Post
Old 20-07-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_B View Post
Let's not forget Woody Snr and Jnr invest a lot of time and effort into keeping the club going and it's difficult to stay motivated when turnouts are consistently poor, however I'm sure many people were as disappointed as I was to load up the car and drive to Bury only to find a lot of willing racers unable to do anything more than practice.

As one poster pointed out above, the other 'local' club was closed and the weather was good so it was a great opportunity for Bury to put on a decent club day as advertised on the website.

Whilst I'm sure there are valid reasons for a Bury 'no-show', today openly demonstrated the racers' support and was certainly a chance missed for the club. It's easy to sit and complain, so let's try and keep any feedback constructive...
I agree. Whilst I understand you’re disappointed, there must certainly be a valid reason for the no show. Roger is usually there week in week out when only 1 or 2 people are turning up to race, so its very strange that he wasn’t there today.