View Single Post
Old 17-09-2012
SHRCCC Legend

Thank you for all your kind words about the meeting on oOple, Facebook and in person directly after to meeting. It's monday morning and I'm still worn out!!

I'd like thank each and every person who attended the APEX GP 2012 and made it such a special day, brilliant close racing and great atmosphere!.

From the heats to the 3 legged legged finals for all there was close racing throughout, a great credit to all of you who took part. Most finals went down to the final leg and I think in 3 of the 5 2wd finals the 4 people could have won going into the final leg!.

I'd like to thank all the committee and SHRCCC helpers for there assistance today as I could not have done it without them, you know who you are!.

There are plenty of photo's on my facebook page 'neil dudman rc' and also a wicked video that Glenn Westwood shot of the SHRCCC Buddy Race which was won by just .02s by the Hatton's from Team Kyosho!. Also the vintage race really got everyone cooing, to see a Monster Beetle and Lunchbox racing round a modern race track is a sight many will never forgot, one of the days LOL moment for sure.

One again thank you for coming and support the club

Neil

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1665868...7631556053416/