View Single Post
Old 26-04-2015

Send a message via Skype™ to Miggers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooford View Post
Yep suspension mount isn't as firm as I'd like it. We'll see how it holds up, if not I may well be bugging you about home brew alloy mount.

While I've got a few spare wheels I don't have any spare axels or wheel screws. Are you running the stock axels or have you modified those too?

Quite enjoying getting this running again, definitely has some pep with a brushless setup and a lipo pack really makes it fly. I wonder how far off the pace it is, I might be tempted to try a local track but there's more risk of breaking something and spares aren't so easy to come by.
B3 front axles,Cobra rears.Like I said,the front end except for the steering
arms and upper brace is all B3.

I should get to measure up and re-drill the chassis sometime this week,then narrow the rear end
down ready to re-fit the 'box,3-3's and arms.
One of the boys at work has already welded up all the so far unwanted holes,it was like a Swiss cheese
at the front end where I'd test fitted various steering/front end set-ups in the past.

Just waiting for the DEX 410 rear suspension tower to arrive,I'll knock up a mounting bracket for it at work
and then post ya'll some pics of the B3 back end mods.
The chassis is fully welded up,drilled,painted and once I've made a mount for the DEX410 tower,ready for re-assembly.
Ooh yeh,got to get the drive shafts welded up too.

Last edited by Miggers; 11-05-2015 at 07:57 PM.