View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphee View Post
How very apt! And i agree, I wont be told to move on, or be censored by any fanboy, its just interesting, and a little bit odd they chose this route and pricepoint, a £600 2wd buggy, times they are a changin' a great poet once said lol!

Lee
You say it's pricey but consider this, back in 2006 Atomic carbon released the S4 which carried a price tag of £700 and people bought them because they were a no compromise kit, much the same as the RZ6 is likely to be.

When the Durango 410 was released at the back end of 2009 that was £450+ for a 4wd car.

Remember when the RB6 first came out i think it was one of the first 2wd cars to break the £300 threshold and no-one complained, as that price is now considered the norm for a car.

lets not forget about the cost of X-Factory and Vega conversions added to the original cost of a donor car the list just goes on.

As Insideline Models are doing the RB6 for £259 with the conversion it will cost a little over £500 not £600 as some have suggested.

I think it is a good thing that there will now be even more choice of cars available.

http://www.screwz4rc.co.uk

Last edited by tyreman; 03-03-2016 at 06:10 PM.