Thread: Cougar Laydown
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
So been reading all this but does not bother me as the gears are cut to a bigger tooth than a Yokomo,so to me less critical....
Besides does not seem to slow the people like orlowski,Neumann,Yardy so what's the problem....
I think you might have got the wrong end of the stick with what has been written about here. The LD was delayed originally with an issue in the diff area but this was rectified before the production run was finally shipped.

The most recent issue spoken about on here is not with gears and number of teeth but the plastic eccentric diff holders which hold the diff in either high, medium or low positions. It would seem that in the current production some customer are experiencing an issue where these plastics have shrunk (this happens with plastic mouldings) more than the original KC production run and therefore have more movement or slop than expected from a new part.

All I would say is that if you are not happy with the parts that come in the LD kit then speak directly to Schumacher who will be able to sort the problem out.
Schumacher KC, KD, CAT XLS, CAT L1 | Team C TM2 V2, TM4, TC02 | JQ The Car | Mugen MBX6 | Losi 8T,8BE 1.5 | Durango DEX-410V4 | FTX Blaze | XRAY M18T | Kyosho STR,Surf Dude,Nexus 30 | Nimrif Makara | MFA Spear | She Devil | T-Rex 450SEV2,250SE | Ark X-400 | Protech Butterfly,Zoom 400 | Ikarus Piccolo | VW T4 | Smart 450 | KC-250 | BoltRC Kraken 5" | Emax Nighthawk 250 | Gravity 250 | S550 | Prusa i3 | TronXY X5A | Must stop collecting stuff!

Last edited by AmiSMB; 03-06-2019 at 05:13 PM.