View Single Post
Old 22-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing Snake View Post
After a chat I will be no longer commentating which unfortunately is the bit I enjoy most & will solely focus on refereeing. As long as the weather is good I'll be trying to get the referee position up on the rostrum
Thank god for that John does this mean that's the end of the commentators curse??

Guys this is an argument that has been about since the dark ages can we all not go racing and have fun??? That is the primary goal after all is it not?

Everyone is getting uptight by a post by someone who needs to learn to chill out and relax and present there argument at the correct time and not on a public forum. I can say this with a certain level of experience as i was once that person but with age comes experience.
I'm on my way back to rc as many of you dread I mean know!! And I don't want to see the old bitching still going on That was pointless and got you nowhere.

John if tere is anything I can help with to resolve this and have your cursed ways and smart cheeky comments screwing up my racing again give me a call it wouldn't be the same without the racing snake