View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009

I think we moved of the subjet a bit.
Here are a few idears i have in answer to how to inprove are sport.
Why don,t we let the juniors race for free at this years regianols, even if this means putting a few quid on the seniors race fees.
Next split the championship into three like we have ie under 14s,under19s and seniors. i know this brings in extra expense but i think it will make it more attractive to the kids, after all when you are young winning somethink means so much more.
My last point may well open a few eyes but here goes.
Last year my lot went along to Dunkirk village fete where we had a great time but most inportant we met the public face to face doing what we all love racing. The intrest was amazing and we picked up 2 new junior members that are still with us now. There are many fetes out there so what i am saying how many off you are prepaired to come along and show what we do and tell them all about are sport. Remember we have trouble fitting in are regionals last year so you will have to give up some sort off racing it may class with the euros who knows but would you do it i wounder. Its ok saying come over and ask for help with your setup but will you go that extra step.
Hope to here from you all love Alan.