View Single Post
Old 18-01-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneKiwi View Post
nice.. ^^what was /is he running in that? what mag was that from?
Thats taken from the 30th anniversary edition of radio race car international (february edition) Availiable from all good newsagents. Well in the UK anyways. I came fifth in the open class at the players 2010(although i could have been on the podium if it had not been for a breakage when trying to overtake open class champion Andy pearson Still it has to be said that was the best, most intense race I have had in a long time)

In the photos is what I am pretty much running today. The car was kit standard apart from a slight mod on the back end to get more anti-squat. Electrics wise it has a savox servo, LRP SPX (I usually run a Nosram but I left it in my spare car) LRP X12 6.5(Which is a bit hot for 2wd but it is the only 6.5 I have ) and my trusty two year old team orion 4800s.

Only things I have changed since then are I am running 30 degree alloy caster blocks on the front and also a rubebits under servo weight. The X-pro was excellent at the weekend and was the only rear mounted 2wd car in the A final at West bridgford I think.

Robert Jaques, Schumacher Racing KC, K2. Team Associated SC5M

"The Japanese Sniper"

Team Autocare & Cycles