View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshy40 View Post
Yup, true there.

Still miss race events in rain, Merthyr was the best, lost pole in the third round when it was dry, then it rained heavily so much so that the race got stopped until it calmed down, two hours later and an inch of water floating above the track the last round started and I took pole. Car was a mud brick after that but did like those conditions.
I have also had that mud brick experiance.....

it actually was in the swedish "stockcup" and due to rules regarding lightweight materials being expensive the cars had to be heavier than normal so i added an wrench to my car to get up the weight.

After the first round of qualification i put the car on an scale and noticed that it was so much dirt on it so i weighed way to much i took the wrench out and cleaned the car so now the car was under the weight limit.

drove the second round of qualification went fine was really fast heard some complaints about not having an stock motor in it.

took the car to the pit and was about to clean it then the rule guy ( cant find the word for it ) came over and said that they wanted to check my car ok
he looked at the motor everything was fine and then puttedthe car on the scale and it was over the limit by 2 gram lol the amont of dirt was about 120 grams after one qualification.

mvh henrik