View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014

well i've come from on road touring car into the buggy scene, started with a hobao for 1 meeting, that got sold and i bought me an SV. ran that for a good few meetings and was placing decently in my local clubs with it, was speaking to RDR at some of the meetings and well, i now have a KM conversion chassis, been running this chassis 2 times a week for the past 2 months and it has to be said, the thing is a flyer, one of the easiest buggies to drive that i've got my hands on.

i have been running it mainly on indoor carpet due to getting the chassis at the close of the out door series, its so much smoother than a sv on carpet it just seems to glide from corner to corner where the sv was like an angry animal fighting you from corner to corner, ive got it running quite stiff with nearly the exact same setup that i was using on the SV.
I'm really enjoying the chassis and have found im alot faster with it, due to it being such a easy to drive car now you can just point it at apex to apex, extremely consistent car. Been able to keep up with a good amount of 4wd cars on tight and also fast tracks, also had a few comments of how it seems to be able to keep biting at the heels of the 4wd lap for lap.

to be fair, i haven't got a bad thing to say about it, every part of it drives better than a sv and sv2 along with giving me a really positive drive with the feeling of not reaching the skill limit, still feel like its got more to give with more track time with it

Last edited by jamie5974; 03-11-2014 at 03:51 PM.