View Single Post
Old 22-02-2011
Mad Member

Thx guys! I get the picture! I'll bury my recent Schuey admiration then and try to patiently wait for the new Losi(s)...

I have a feeling both you Martin and Flode, being religious Losi fanatics, know more than you are willing to tell...

You guys KNOW whether there is a 4WD coming or not!

Guys in the US claim it's not coming... whilst UK drivers think it is, as it looks like the 22 does have parts design catering for 4 wheel drive as well...

Read one post yesterday which was excellent: "We know Jukka Steenari is designing for TLR. The worlds are in Finland this year. He has previously won the world title on that same track..."

Spill the beans please!

Btw I was expecting X-Factory to release the perfect 4WD in 2011, but I always "feared" they would suffer from being a one man show. And now Chazz has been very ill...

A good tip guys: Never sell your cars again. It's soooo nice to gradually build up a collection! And as you become an old dog like myself, you will really be glad you kept them!

Oppdaget en fantastisk Tamiya side her for et par dagen siden, sjekk den ut!!! http://www.blackholesun.fr/index.php
-her er alle Tamias RC modeller kategorisert og analysert, veldig interessant lesning! Til og med alle "førerne" gjennom historien!

Woops!... slipped into Norwegian all of a sudden...

Tech Tips, HopUps & Bling

Xray 2014 XB4 4WD & 2WD | B4 FTW Night Fox XL | Mugen MRX-5 | RB | Futaba 3VCS FASST | Faskolor

Visit my showroom