View Single Post
Old 14-02-2010

Default Missed

I realy did want to be indoors sat next to the radiator at broxtowe today ! It was ruddy cold in that field....... But it paid off with a hard fought Win and a 1,2,3 for LRP which was great.. Oh and not having to constantly check Durango drive shafts was a plus !!!!! LOL

Well I wouldnt say it was great ! Having run electric all winter made me a bit rusty, The chassis was great but I have come across a few problems which could have been sorted before with some testing. In the wet I had 0 rear grip. With the car now running considerably less weight, this might be the cause. When it dried out it was good. The shock setup I had was to damped and stiff. Setup for heavyer car. I didnt have time to change anything in the day ! It was tooooo cold !!!! we think about -2 ! this could explain the over damping and the bouncing around. I only qualifed 6th but as usuall showed them how to do it in the final.... I ran my LRP 21X and it actually behaved itself for a change.. I think the new carb helps. Think me and Joe will have to go do some testing !!! The brakes are absolutely awsome. Stops on a dime ! I kept over braking all corners and could out brake anything.

Best thing is we took all 3 spots with the LRP S8TX XXL I had the brakes and the SH chassis Stan and Jordan " who is getting well quick " had the 22mm UK hand made version.

Weight loss only requires one frame of mind
" DO OR DO NOT ! THERE IS NO TRY "