View Single Post
Old 13-02-2009

Send a message via AIM to EDS Send a message via MSN to EDS Send a message via Yahoo to EDS

I apologize for not giving you guys an update though much progress has been made on the buggy. I successfully had the buggy in running condition by the biggest race in the state. I raced the buggy in it and my goal was just to finish one race. Unfortunately, I was not able to achieve this goal becuase of minor issues such as Cvds popping out, motor mount moving, motor getting too hot , etc. I ended up taking the rear end completely apart 3 times during the race. I have been working to resolve these problems and I think they will be taken care of after a few small tweaks here and there along with a few aluminum parts that will be coming soon. Any way though its about 98% done I just have a few small touch ups and setting up to do along with extensive testing. Here are some pictures of it 98%. When its a 100% I will be having even better pictures taken by a friend of mine. Along with a video of a racer friend of mine driving it. The future for this machine is unsure but it got aton of weird stares and alot of attention at the race. After I get the aluminum motor mount and custom modified Cva's and get some extra parts this is going to be shipped down to Florida for a photo shoot and testing and then up to Michigan for more testing and a video. Enough of me talking and on to the pictures. I would like to thank my friend Kyle for painting me up the body

Ethan
Team Kassanova