View Single Post
Old 18-01-2013

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwipf View Post
Yes, that is about right. 1900 for Medium U.S. Tracks. 1700 or 1900 for small indoor tracks (1700 if running on a small 1/10th indoor track) and 2050 for large sweeping euro tracks. You might be able to get a 1900 and gear up for large tracks. Gearing down a 2050 for a small track will generate too many rpms still and possibly excess wheel spin with all that torque. Guys who run 2050 on small/med U.S. tracks always drop lap times when they go to 1900kv because they are not fighting the massive rpms and torque. But, if you are going to run large tracks in Europe the majority of the time 2050 will feel much better.

Do you guys run 1/8th buggies in the rain? That sounds fun! Carpet I take it, or do you play in the mud?
Here in Sweden we have astro, Dirt ,hard pack ,cement and very big jumps like a BMX Track.Its very changing and when

it rains it's a whole different track,the summer here is realy short so we run as much as we can.I decided to go with a tekin 2050 and a viper VTX8 ESC I think it should be a great combo Cheers for all the help mates !!
SWORKS-S104 EK1