View Single Post
Old 24-06-2012

Default IMPORTANT VOTE- Round 6 15-7-12

After my post concerning the final round of this years championship, it has been bought to my attention by a number of people that the Colchester track is in quite a bad state of repair, with pot holes and weeds overgrown all over the track. I am going to put it to you the drivers, what would you like to see happen?

These are the options:
1 - Keep the final round at Colchester and trust the track will be fit and ready.
2 - Move it to a different venue for the last round....
......this leads to another question
2a - What venue would you like to see it at? I have two clubs who are prepaired to host the last round.

To stop the chance of this being an unfair vote, with mr X and Y voting,I would ask that you PM me with your name and answer on what you want to happen, I will only accept answers from people who have or will be running in the series this year.

Just to clear the air for 2013 I do not want to alienate any clubs and in an ideal world would like as many clubs to host a meeting as possible, so any clubs will be considered for 2013 if the required standards are met. It's been a tough year with the changes and weather so let's all get through to the end of the season and start again in 2013.