View Single Post
Old 29-07-2013

So everyone wants a change but no one has actually thrown any solid ideas into the mix yet, ie where things could go what specific areas need to be changed etc,
is it worth getting a mock up of the track from above so you can throw your ideas into it, (with the current features already in there) - I would do this but at works computer cant upload anything. just a simple mockup on paint would suffice, then people can edit it each to their own, post it back up in the thread and try and get the best ideas together?

I understand what bigred is saying about jumps being car killers, for example the table tops, if you misjudge them you can be throwing your car into the fence, so is it worth thinking about some sort of netting or maybe even a permanent feature to stop/help reduce this?

and buds,
"Stop running winter meetings that don't make money at count hill for starters it's in Oldham.its a crap venue"

any ideas where else we could do it then? i quite liked the indoor racing over winter, throws abit of a mix into the yearly series,its a big enough hall its just a ball ache to set up a track there due to all the duct tape, but what other ways can you do it?