View Single Post
Old 24-06-2013

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfoster1971 View Post
Well here we are again. Note my original request for someone to paint a shell for my lad on the 27th jan. during this process I had agreed to have a further two shells painted and paid up front for the work and two shells.. This was a big mistake it would seem.

A week after the B4 shell was required the shell tuned up sprayed but not protected just bare spray which I hadn't expected possibly naively.

Sine then nothing has been delivered despite numerous emails, promises to get it sorted and an offer to refund the cost if the original shell paint job. My SSS shell has still not arrived despite in April being told it was 90% complete and waiting for some fresh paint. Also by way of a refund for the original shell job and one for my Blitz shell I was told he didn't have the funds to refund me so we agreed to have a pair of lrp speedos sent with the SSS shell.

Well you may have guessed this hasn't arrived so 6 months after agreeing to do work I'm £110 out of pocket and have a single b4 shell in my possession, it must be the most expensive B4 shell on the planet as it stands.

Recent emails to Matts work email address haven't been replied to, a PM via oOple was answered but only that he was off with the flu so he would sort it on his return... ( excuse the sarcasm ) but this flu must be a killer... Shock horror no response.

I don't want to get nasty and arrive at his door unannounced but I'm understandably loosing my temper and seriously considering legal action to recover my outlay.

Matt was warned in a recent email that unless I heard back from him I'd post the entire email trail on here. I've decided that would be too time consuming that was Wednesday and I gave him 48 hours to respond, this is the result.

My apologies if this breaks any rules however as a disgruntled client of Matts I feel it prudent to let others know that you're probably best looking else where.

If someone can shed any light on the whereabouts of Matt please feel free to PM me.

I don't want to waste any more cash on this hobby after this experience. The hope had been for my lad and I to have quality time together but as it stands with what's happened neither of us has been to the track as the cars aren't complete.
This is a very interesting point to note (in bold), as i actually purchased one of those LRP speedos from Matt on here. After over a week of waiting and countless pm's, i was told that there must be a problem.

I asked Matt for the tracking number which he said he would get, which a few days later he "couldn't find". After several days of asking, i finally got a refund and he said he would "take it up with UK mail" as it must be lost.

Doesn't sound very lost to me.

Just so i'm not being unfair here, any chance you can tell me what date you were offered these speedos Chris? That way i can check the timeline on my pm's, see what corresponds?

Quick check at my records. Speedo paid for 22/5/13, "sent" on 28/5/13, money refunded 6/6/13.