View Single Post
Old 16-05-2012

At Swindon I was using a pretty much stock set up and found the rear to be pretty dam hard but front soft, also it was a bit hard to control the grip roll. I have change a few things since but not had the chance to try it yet.
I was running Schumacher yellow mini pins that were trimmed front and rear, I think 2 rows inside and outer.
I have changed the roll bars from 2.5mm to 2.3mm front and rear to stop the inside rearvwheel lifting off on fast corners and allow the body to roll a bit more. The stock rear springs are the harder ones and the fronts pretty much the softest, so I've gone softer on the rear and a bit harder on the front. Hopefully this will help lift the front a bit more on jumps and stop the rear jumping and bucking on hard bumps etc.
I'm working in Quebec at the mo, and when I return home hopefully will get the chance this month to try out and play a bit more with the set up. But I think it would be good if we all could post and help out with our astro set ups with this buggy. Once I've ot my set up more to where I like it then I'll post up a set up sheet.